Do I need to practice every day?

An online community for Pianist. All Piano lovers are welcome
Drizz bee

Do I need to practice every day?

Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:12 pm

Do I need to practice like literally every day while learning how to play the piano? I mean I have school and work and other stuff to do too. Will this affect the rate at which I learn and stuff?
eloise2

Re: Do I need to practice every day?

Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:55 pm

Yes and No. It's still better than not learning at all. What I think you should do is Practice whenever you or better still schedule your rehearsals. 3x a week is also cool. It all depends on you I guess. you can decide to practice twice a week for longer hours
Moses1

Re: Do I need to practice every day?

Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:19 pm

When you’re not at the piano or in lessons, your subconscious is processing everything you’ve been working on in class and at the keys. This is an important part of the learning process and enhances your playing and productivity during practice. In may instances, it may not be practical to practice every day. If you can, aim for five days per week.

Return to “Piano”

About Yalle Media

Yalle Media is an online platform, created to tutor and engage Music Lovers around the globe on various Instruments.

Yalle Chord Community is a platform built to help all instrumentalists improve their skills.